No rest (Classic Poem)(Local)

     No rest
                                                       Kyo Zapanta
 

                                      It's time for me to rest for a while
                                         My condition is not that good 
                                 But hell, I can't seem to leave behind 
                                          Whatever it is that I must do

                                      c p
I know it’s been in overtime
                                        I shouldn’t be here anymore
                                         But that workaholi
art of me
                                      Seem to like the stress in store

                                     But then again by head’s in pain
                                             My body is just saying no
                           My eyes are swollen and tears are forming
                                           I could cry in stress ever so
 
                                       But I wouldn’t cry even if I feel it
                                              For when I do I’ll be okay
                                      Then I would again want to work
                              And I’ll be working for the rest of the day

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tracing You (Classic Poem)(Local)